Nurses are invited to speak out for health at the National Day of Action against Refugee Health Cuts on June 15th, 2015 organized by Canadian Doctors for Refugee CareCanadian Doctors for Refugee Care..
This is an opportunity to show the Federal Government that Canadians will stand up for the most vulnerable among us.
Many communities across Ontario are hosting rallies on June 15, including in your area:
- Brampton – Noon; in front of the public library (Chinguacousy Branch) at Bramalea City Center, 150 Central Park Drive – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guelph – 1:00p.m; in front of Guelph Community Health Center, 176 Wyndham Street North – contact: email@example.com
- Hamilton - 1:00 pm; in front of the regional Citizenship and Immigration office, 55 Bay Street North - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitchener - Noon; in front of Kitchener City Hall, 200 King Street West - contact: email@example.com
- Kingston – 11:00a.m; Springer Market Square – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London – Noon; Victoria Park, northwest side of Central and Richmond – contact: email@example.com
- Markham – Noon; in front of Markham Civic Centre, 101 Town Center Boulevard – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga – Noon at Mississauga City Hall, 300 City Centre Drive – contact: email@example.com
- Ottawa - Noon; on Parliament Hill - contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto - Noon; in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board, 74 Victoria Street – contact: email@example.com