There are over 18,000 certified nurses in Canada that are:
- Recognized nationally for their practice excellence and commitment to lifelong learning
- Valued by many employers, because their certification demonstrates specialized knowledge
- Recognized for their clear commitment to lifelong learning
- Viewed as having enhanced professional credibility, because their certification shows that they Care to Be the Best!
New in 2016
This year brings many exciting changes to the certification program as we celebrate our 25th anniversary!
- Certification goes paperless! Online applications and computer-based exams offer benefits to nurses and employers, including maximum scheduling flexibility. Read an article fromCanadian Nurse magazine.
- Financial incentives for employers
Deadlines and important dates
- August 8, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for initial certification and renewal by exam
- September 19 to October 7, 2016 — Exam writing window
- November 30, 2016 — Deadline for online applications for renewals by continuous learning
For questions please contact email@example.com call 1-800-361-8404.
Apply or renew online now at getcertified.cna-aiic.ca