Mental Health Nursing …
A Journey of Collaboration, Culture and Change
comes to Kelowna, BC
October 2-4, 2013
Okanagan Grand Resort Hotel
- To explore social and professional responsibilities in psychiatric mental health nursing care.
- To showcase innovations in delivery of mental health care at local, provincial and national levels.
- To enhance understanding of best practices and standards of excellence, as they relate to mental health nursing roles and quality of care for Canadian mental health consumers.
- To advance knowledge transfer related to new research in mental health nursing in Canada and beyond.
- To network with national participants who share interest in particular practice challenges.
- To celebrate the accomplishments of colleagues across the country, as they share successes and challenges in their careers.
Hotel Accommodation: For our 2013 Conference, we were at the outstanding:
Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre
1310 Water Street
Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 9P3 Canada
Be sure to book your room today: